Bennetts Insurance
Yam-XT.com Forum Index
Yam-XT.com
Yamaha XT660 Forum

AlbumAlbum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems logging in? Send an Email to Admin@Yam-XT.com stating your username and any error message that you get. Thanks

Yamaha XT 660 R for sale - prepped for a trip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Yam-XT.com Forum Index -> For sale ,biking related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prasi00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Yamaha XT 660 R for sale - prepped for a trip Reply with quote

For Sale is my Yamaha XT 660 R.
Please note that the bike is currently in Bulgaria. I don’t really fancy the return trip to UK and would like to offer you the opportunity to buy it here and continue your trip from Bulgaria. It still has UK plates and has a V5 and all necessary documents. Read on if you are interested.
It is 2005 reg has 12200 miles on the clock and is geared for touring including off-roading
It has various extras:
Touratech bash plate to protect the pipes from below £120
Touratech handguards
Various Touratech bits including proper off-road foot pegs, gear change lever, and other protections for rear brake cylinder etc.
It also had reupholstered seat which is covered with the same material Jaguar are using for upholstering their cabrio seats
It also has hepco and backer pannier frames and rear rack
It has soft panniers attached to them – Famsa Italy – cosmetically pretty poor but with some tears and scrapes but still very much usable.
It has had its rear shock changed under warranty last year and the new ones feels great.

The bike has full service history until 6000miles and then I have done the last service myself at 11 500 miles less then 1000 miles ago.
The bike also has Continental TKC80 tyres rear as new front halfway worn
It has a K&N air filter and has the KEV Mode fitted – it runs very nice with no surging at low or high speed.
It also has a Meta Alarm upgrade on top of the immobiliser.
Cosmetically the bike has lost the stickers on the side plastics – they peeled off at some stage, it has some rust on the wheel spokes and on some of the fastenings as well.
Overall it is a very capable bike ready to take you across continents. It has already been to Timbuktu and back with its previous owner and I have taken it across most of Europe.

The price is 2900 without the Givi box or 3100 with the Givi box.
I am also selling it on the local market so be quick if you want it.
If you are serious email me at prasi00@hotmail.com for pictures
Nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Yam-XT.com Forum Index -> For sale ,biking related All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: