Bennetts Insurance
Yam-XT.com Forum Index
Yam-XT.com
Yamaha XT660 Forum

AlbumAlbum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems logging in? Send an Email to Admin@Yam-XT.com stating your username and any error message that you get. Thanks

Pilot Road 2 "the end of the rear"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joolz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 13:59 pm    Post subject: Pilot Road 2 "the end of the rear" Reply with quote

Just had a new rear fitted this morning, These tyres are awesome!, I managed to get about 6500 mile out of the rear before getting the new one. And the front is still going strong. The rear did wear on the right hand side more than the left but that could be down to riding style or roundabout's, But they remained grippy until the bitter end. I had no hesitation in phoning the tyre shop and getting a new one of the same whacked back on!! I know rossi has gone all bridgestone, but I'm not !!!!! (if i could ride like rossi I would'nt care what tyres were on my ride). Cheer's joolz
bebbs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 15:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a rear pilot road 2 fitted a couple of months ago now and the tyre is still looking good and have had no slips or slides.
just waiting for the front to wear out so i can put a pilot road 2 on there as well.
Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Yam-XT.com Forum Index -> XT660X tyres All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: