Bennetts Insurance
Yam-XT.com Forum Index
Yam-XT.com
Yamaha XT660 Forum

AlbumAlbum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems logging in? Send an Email to Admin@Yam-XT.com stating your username and any error message that you get. Thanks

Old couple

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Yam-XT.com Forum Index -> Jokes & Funny Videos not necesarily safe for work!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
black dog
XT-550 Rider
XT-550 Rider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 13:11 pm    Post subject: Old couple Reply with quote

An old man gets sent to live in a nursing home. After a few days, he gets friendly with an old woman, and they spend many happy hours in the garden, sitting on a bench passing the time.

A few weeks later, he asks the woman, "You know how we've become friends recently? Well, can I ask you to do me a favour?"

"Certainly," she says, "what can I do for you?"

"Well, I'd like you to put your hand inside my trousers and hold my thing."

The old lady is a bit taken aback, but thinks there can't be any harm in it, so she agrees. She quietly and discreetly puts her hand down his trousers, finds his todger and holds it tight. Nothing happens, of course. After a while, she asks him, "Are you getting any pleasure out of this? After all, I can't feel anything happening down there."

"It's wonderful," he replies. "I know I'm not the man I used to be, but it still gives me great pleasure."

So they carry on. Several times a week, they stroll out into the garden, she holds his todger, and he smiles to himself. She begins to think of them as boy and girlfriend, and starts to get very attached to the old boy.

One day, she is ready to go outside into the garden, but she can't find him. She searches all over, and eventually sees him at the other end of the garden, sitting next to a different old lady. She approaches them, and sees that the other lady has her hand inside his trousers, and the old man is smiling to himself. Very upset, she rushes back into the home, returns to her room, and cries.

When she sees him the next day at breakfast, she confronts him, and he admits sitting with the other woman and asking her to put her hand in his trousers.

The woman loses her cool. She shouts, "But she's ugly, and she's even older than I am! What has she got that I haven't?"

"Parkinson's."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Yam-XT.com Forum Index -> Jokes & Funny Videos not necesarily safe for work!! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: